fitspo favorite! Nina Dobrev, get at me girl!
Frozen Mango, Kiwi, Raspberry Pops
- 9 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 5 oz kiwi, peeled
- 6 oz mango, peeled
- 6 oz fresh raspberries
- Make a simple syrup by combining water and sugar in a small pot and bring to a boil;boil for about 4-5 minutes on medium heat. Set aside.
- Puree fruit separately in the blender (I used my magic bullet). Set aside in 3 small bowls.
- Divide the simple syrup between the fruit purees and mix in.
- Equally fill four small 5 oz cups with the kiwi puree and place in the freezer; freeze one hour.
- Add mango puree and freeze 20 minutes. Insert sticks and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Add raspberry puree and freeze overnight.
This is one of my fave butt workouts yet…love K&K… :)
my everyday morning and night workout.
i’m going to start doing this!
4 weeks progress. 172 pounds to 158 pounds. Love the change in my back!
Just finished my first 30 Day Shred workout. My legs are burning and my arms feel like jello but it’s a satisfying pain. My first work out has been a success and I might even do some more later on today. Feeling great about myself right now!
i love greek yogurt so this happened